What is covered?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship when the product is installed and operated according to Rinnai written installation instructions, subject to the terms within this Limited Warranty document. This Limited Warranty applies only to products that are installed correctly in the United States and Canada. Improper installation may void this Limited Warranty. In order for this warranty to apply, it is required that you use a licensed professional who has attended a Rinnai installation training class before installing this water heater. This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser and subsequent owners, but only while the product remains at the site of the original installation. This Limited Warranty only extends through the first installation of the product and terminates if the product is moved or reinstalled at a new location. How long does coverage last?
- The warranty period is reduced to 3 years from date of purchase when the water heater is used as a circulating water heater within a hot water circulation loop, where the water heater is in series with a circulation system and all circulating water flows through the water heater, and where an on-demand recirculation system is not incorporated. On-demand recirculation is defined as a hot water recirculating loop or system that utilizes existing hot and cold lines or a dedicated return line, and only activates when hot water is used. It can be activated by a push button, motion sensor, or voice activation but not by a temperature sensor. A timer added to a standard recirculating pump is not considered as on demand.
- The air handler pump must be sized for the flow rate of the heat load, pressure losses through air handler coil, pressure losses though Rinnai tankless water heater, piping and components connecting the air handler and tankless unit. Refer to the tankless water heater pressure loss curve and consult with the air handler/component manufacture for pressure loss information.
What will Rinnai do?
Rinnai will repair or replace the covered product or any part or component that is defective in materials or workmanship as set forth. Rinnai will pay reasonable labor charges associated with the repair or replacement of any such part or component. All repair parts must be genuine Rinnai parts. All repairs or replacements must be performed by an individual or servicing company that is properly trained, state qualified or licensed to do the type of repair.
Replacement of the product may be authorized by Rinnai only. Rinnai does not authorize any person or company to assume for it any obligation or liability in connection with the replacement of the product. If Rinnai determines that repair of a product is not possible, Rinnai will replace the product with a comparable product at Rinnai’s discretion. The warranty claim for product parts and labor may be denied if a component or product returned to Rinnai is found to be free of defects in material or workmanship; damaged by improper installation, use or operation; or damaged during return shipping.
How do I get service?
You must contact a state qualified/licensed professional for the repair of a product under this Warranty. For the name of a licensed professional please contact your place of purchase, visit the Rinnai website (www.rinnai.us), call Rinnai at 1-800-621-9419 or write to Rinnai at 103 International Drive, Peachtree City, Georgia 30269.
Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty service. You may register this product within 30 days of purchase or you may show proof of purchase with a dated sales receipt. To register your tankless water heater, please visit www.rinnai.us. For those without internet access, please call 1-800-621-9419 . Receipt of Registration by Rinnai will constitute proof-of-purchase for this product. However, Registration is not necessary in order to validate this Warranty.
What is not covered?
This Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to the following:
- accident, abuse, or misuse
- alteration of the product or any component part
- misapplication of this product
- improper installation (such as but not limited to)
- product being installed in a corrosive environment
- condensate damage
- improper venting
- incorrect gas type
- incorrect gas or water pressure
- absence of a drain pan under the appliance
- Improper maintenance (such as but not limited to scale build-up, freeze damage, or vent blockage)
- incorrect sizing
- any other cause not due to defects in materials or workmanship
- problems or damage due to fires, flooding, electrical surges, freezing or any acts of God.
- any damage caused by poor water quality
- operating the water heater with anything other than potable water at all times
- force majeure
There is no warranty coverage on product installed in a closed loop application, commonly associated with space heating only applications.
The integrated controller on indoor models has a 1 year warranty on parts.
There is no warranty coverage for commercial applications.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to any product whose serial number or manufacture date has been defaced.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any product used in an application that uses chemically treated water such as a pool or spa heater. This appliance is suitable for filling large or whirlpool bath tubs with potable water. Refer to the Water Quality Section in the Operation and Installation Manual.
Limitation on warranties
No one is authorized to make any other warranties on behalf of Rinnai America Corporation. Except as expressly provided herein, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which extend beyond the description of the warranty herein and further Rinnai shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other similar damages that may arise, including lost profits, damage to person or property, loss of use, inconvenience, or liability arising from improper installation, service or use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness arising under state law are limited in duration to the period of coverage provided by this Limited Warranty, unless the period provided by state law is less. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied Limited Warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.